A is for Aerospace
A is for Aerospace is a fun-filled rich experience targeting young learners. Your students will encounter aviation and space experiences through hands-on STEM activities that include career exposure, veterans, and historic vehicles. Pre-kindergarten through 2nd grade students engage in a half-day of hands-on learning, rotating through stations to experience aviation and basic flight science in a visually stimulating and active environment.
About A is for Aerospace
What age child is this appropriate for?
- Prek – 2nd grade
How long is A is for Aerospace?
- This is a two-hour event
When can we attend?
- This event is available through the ENTIRE MONTH OF APRIL!
- 9:30AM – 11:30AM, 12:30PM – 2:30PM
What will the adults do?
- A 22:2 ratio student to teacher ratio is required (the second adult could be a classroom paraprofessional or parent volunteer)
- Additional volunteers are needed to assist in running workstations (these volunteers will stay at one workstation while classes rotate around the event).
- Teachers will remain with their students as the class moves from one workstation to another.
Can we make special arrangements?
- This event can be customized to meet your school’s needs
What is the cost?
- $4.50 per child
How many students can we bring?
- Minimum of 100 students
- Maximum 200 students per two-hour session. We offer AM and PM times so your group could be split.
Ready to Book?
Contact: Brenda Townsend
Need to Convince your Principal?