Our Vision is
To empower the next great generation of innovative achievers and leaders.
The Henry B. Tippie National Aviation Education Center (NAEC) deploys educational programs that develop students’ leadership and 21st century job skills in aviation and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math). The center aims to:
- Serve as a premier center for practical, hands-on aviation and STEM education
- Ignite interest in aviation and STEM careers
- Develop tomorrow’s aviation and STEM leaders
- Provide opportunities for all ages and backgrounds
Your generous support helps to extend our mission to empower the next great generation by providing exciting opportunities for our country’s future leaders and thinkers.
Your donation today will:
- Provide life-changing experiences for children of every age and background from pre-k to high school
- Inspire and foster the development of 21st century employable skills and career paths
- Develop critical skills such as leadership, communication, collaboration, creativity, critical thinking, citizenship, and patriotism
- Be the go-to resource for Career Technical Education (CTE) aviation-related programs
- Honor the past, providing the perspective of those who served as well as contributions from those on the home front
- Ignite a passion for aviation